The Salon International de l'Agroalimentaire (SIAL), the largest food innovation observatory in the world, will take place in Paris, from 19 to 23 October 2014. This trade show is dedicated to the agri-food industry, food retail, and institutional and commercial catering.
The French Food Association ANIA has invited CommNet to organise a focussed-workshop at SIAL 2014. CommNet will provide a 1,30 - 2,00 hours workshop which will include the presentation of interesting, close-to-the-market KBBE-projects.
We'll present projects in these topics:
- New Food Products for better Health
- New Bio-Processes: use and acceptance of High Tech in Food Processing
- Intelligent use of Bio-Resources in the Food Industry
Projects will have the chance to:
- present your project to the industry within the most important food fair in Europe.
- be inspired through other researchers and managers across the food industry.
- take part in an exceptional exhibition with its status as an undisputed springboard for export.