21 - 26 June 2014 | Copenhagen, Denmark – Visit the CommNet Stand (No.37), network with colleagues, attend our drop-in sessions or Citizen Engagement Master classes. See you there!
CommNet will be present at ESOF with a stand: n° 37 in the main exhibition area. We will offer our members the opportunity to meet and exchange information. Are you planning to attend? Let us know through our survey.
Answer our survey about ESOF 2014
Don't miss the opportunity to meet the CommNet staff: every day we'll be offering drop-in sessions to show you how to boost your project’s communication:
• Education & Young People at 11:00 - 11:30 - how to reach young audiences and how to prepare meaningful material to engage them
• Industry Communication at 11:30 - 12:00 - gain the attention of the business world and learn how your research could make it to the market
• Social Media at 14:30 - 15:00- learn how to create a social presence for your project and how to make the most of the resources you allocate
• Webinars at 15:30 - 16:00 - find out how to deliver them, how to engage with your audience, and how to effectively convey your message
• Story-Telling at 16,30 - 17:00 - every project has a story to tell, but learning how to tell it is the most important skill you need to make it a success story
At CommNet's stand you'll also be able to know how some of our members have improved their communication through CommNet services.
Come and visit us at our stand to get meaningful insights about scientific communication!