Why join CommNet?
CommNet offers support to communicators and researchers in the Bioeconomy domain, and there are several reasons why it is a good idea to join the Network.
- To take part in support activities and training to support and improve your personal and project communications.
- To take part in themed ‘real time’ communications activities such as the generation of articles for online and print media, and the creation of video news releases and longer themed videos.
- To access best practice, case studies, ideas and expertise in both strategic communications planning and delivery of activity plans.
- To learn specific techniques such as ‘message mapping’ and how to handle crisis and risk communications issues.
- To be inspired through working with a community of researchers and communicators across the ‘Bioeconomy’.
- To take part in face to face meetings and e-based seminars.
Membership of CommNet is open to projects and individuals involved in FP7 KBBE projects, completed or nearing completion FP6 projects, and anyone interested in improving their knowledge and practice of strategic planning and delivery of communications of science and research.
Join the CommNet network now!