18 - 19 June 2014, La Rochelle, France | The international gathering for Health & Food professionals
Created in 1995 by La Rochelle's Agri-food CRITT (innovation and technology transfer centre), Health & Food Days have since met with international success.
The event (in French called "JAS"– Journées Aliments & Santé) has become a benchmark for those in the food and agriculture industry, and is the most important European business convention in its field. More than 800 participants attended the 9th edition.
Health & Food Days are based on seven activities:
- Business Meetings
- The Exhibition Unit
- The Product Trends and Innovations Area
- Round Tables – Conferences
- Health & Food Days Workshops
- The Decision-makers’ Corner
- News 2014: Health & Food Days Web TV
Know more about the event on www.aliments-sante.fr.